- Use the winter time to practice putting, you also can train it at home on a carpet or every golf shop can provide you with a putting mat
- Use the same balls, same brand and modell
- Play even your practice putts with the same routine and preparation as you would do it on the course
- Putt each putt with confidence and a clear idea, if you don't have that stop and start with a new preparation
- Build up some preasure for yourself, what will happen if I miss that putt?
- Reward yourself if you reach a target you set before
- If you don't practice technique never putt a ball twice from the same spot
- Use your own equipment as teaching aids, example use 2 clubs parallel on the ground to controll aiming and club path
- Walk beside your putting line to feel the break with your feet and not only seeing it
Make sure to have the right putter matching yourself, otherwise contact your pro for assistance
and at the end: have fun practicing, practicing, practicing.......